Monday, June 20, 2016

Week 72 - Communication is Key

                                                                                                                                           June 20, 2016

So, this week has been super long and super strange and yeah... Thinking back to what happened at the beginning of the week, neither of us can believe that it was this week! 

We began the week with exchanges with the Credit View Sisters! Sisters Allred, Capener, and Melesiea! (There was an ET. Sister Edwards went to the Hamilton Zone and Sister Meleisea joined these sisters!) They are wonderful! We got to do some gardening with other missionaries which was fun! Sister Meleisea is still struggling with headaches, but is hanging in there and just being awesome and fun and wonderful as always! :) 

The next day, we had our final Zone Conference with the Claytons, as well as my final Zone Conference in the mission. Strange... At the end, I gave what they call your departing or 'dying' testimony- all the missionaries that go home before the next bear their testimony... What the? Am I really that old to do that...? I guess... It was good though. I had a lot of past companions and good friends there. I love them! And, I love the Claytons! They are great! The Zone Conferene was a little unique... At the end, they gave us marriage advice. It was funny. They are cute. :) 

Then, the day following, we had exchanges again! I went on exchanges with Sister Bell! I just love her. Still do. Always will. She will always be know as the only companion i've had (at least up to this point) that has proposed to me. mostly jokingly. Mostly... teehee :) haha! I always learn so much from her! I am so glad she is my STL <3 :D 

Other notable things- We, the missionaries in the mississauga ward (us, our DL and his companion, and the 3 assisstants) got to judge the ward chili cook off! Talk about pressure! haha! Every chili I tasted, I just compared to Dad's. His is still the best in my mind! mmmmm. :)

The one thing I have been learning the most this transfer in so many different ways is how important it is to communicate. Communication is key. It will get you far in life. That is all I have time to say on that note!  

Other than that, nothing too crazy! Just regular missionary life! Helping my companions with some of her health problems, and just working through it together. I am so thankful for my healthy body. I have been greatly blessed. 

Well, that is all for this week! I don't really know what I wrote... but, I am out of of time! I Know that God loves you and knows you! He is really there! There is a plan for you! 

LOVE YOU ALL! 
live long and prosper. especially in the gospel.  (1 nephi 4:13)
xo, Sister Robison 

PONDERIZE: 2 Nephi 22:2

At my last Zone Conference--Last Picture with President and Sister before they leave next week.






No comments:

Post a Comment