Saturday, May 28, 2016

Week 68 - Transfer News

                                                                                                                                       May 21, 2016

:( Sister Bell is leaving me! How rude! She will be going to Hamilton. She will do great things there! I will miss her. Too much. But, instead of being my companion, she will now be my Sister Training Leader! And, I will be her's! So, we will still get to see each other. And, we can call each other often. Yay! :) 

I will be staying in Mississauga! It's a good place, I'm excited :) My new companion will be Sister Nabhan! She is great! She's been my Sister Training Leader a few times before. We have a funny relationship. We were just really good friends after one awkward interaction. Haha... I can't really describe it, but it will be good! :) 


Soooo what to say? I feel like I just talked to you..! Haha! 

Highlights from the week:

Exchanges with Sister Paulsen in Churchville YSA! YSA is awesome! Oh my. So many prepared people there. So many. Just friendly and good people. Sister Paulsen is awesome. I adore her. This is her first transfer, and she is already such a great missionary! Just all around awesome. I am excited to continue to see all that good that she will do! :) 

Exchanges with Hermana Meyer! I just want to learn Spanish now. In one of our lessons, we read Joseph Smith History verses 10-17. Sister Meyer had me read a couple verses. I had no idea what I was saying, but, he invited us to come back, so it must have been okay! haha! I was also told that I have a really good accent. So, who knows. I might just come home fluent! Jokes. But still. I want to! Anyways, it was fun. I love the bus. I love Spanish people. I love it all! 

One Thing That I've Learned This Week: Returning from a mission is going to be hard. 
I have talked to so many people this week in various settings who have all expressed to me how hard it was to come home from the mission. ... fun. haha. I am just taking it one day at a time. Striving to soak up every moment that I have and just trusting that everything will work out how it is supposed to in the future. 

I just love Sister Bell. She has taught me so so much this transfer! Part of me is afraid I will fall back into some bad habits that she helped me to brake... But, with the Lord on our side, anything is possible! Repentance is real. Now is the time for me to take everything I've learned and continue on! I am just so grateful to Sister Bell. She is awesome. 

Well, I think that's all for this week. I hope you have a great week! Stay safe. Keep reading, praying, and going to church. The Lord is with you! 

Loves! 
Sister Robison 

Ponderize: D&C 17:99-100  It is President Monson's most quoted scripture. President Clayton used it in a Specialty Leadership Training we had this past week. Diligence is key! 

-I love Sister Bell! 
-One of us all eating food- it was African food and it was spicy! Ah! 
-Our silly district. All Spanish missionaries, and then us! 


-Our silly district. All Spanish missionaries, and then us!

-One of us all eating food- it was African food and it was spicy! Ah!

-I love Sister Bell!

No comments:

Post a Comment