Thursday, October 22, 2015

Week 25 - Hi Family! I Love You

                                                                                                                             July 20, 2015

Well, this week was a little more boring! Sister Lundin rested a lot. We went on exchanges with the Sister Training Leaders! It was great, felt good to work some! The most notable thing is that we went to a dinner appointment this past week. The family's name is the Ambridges. They always have every missionary that comes sign their name in a large atlas! I opened it up to Las Vegas, and guess who I saw! Elder David Day! It is such a small world. So, I placed my name right next to his! 

Well, other notable news, we just found out this morning that Sister Lundin has 2 more kidney stones to pass! This girl, just can't catch a break. She is so tough though. We also just found out they will be sending her home.. It is time for her to get some good rest, and allow for her body to heal. She has spent so much time putting off a lot of other health problems due to the desire to do the work and forget herself. But, it is time for her to think about herself and do other great work that needs to be done.

There is so much to say about it all, but I don't really feel like explaining it all at the moment. Just know that I love my companion so much! We spent a lot of time talking about it all yesterday, and neither of us could deny the strong spirit that was there, letting us know that it was her time to go home. Sometimes, accepting the Lord's will for us is so much harder that we want it to be. It is indeed a really unique and humbling experience.  

I love this work. I am so grateful for every single moment that I have to be a missionary! I have never had such a strong desire to do the work, and to help others, and let them know that the message we share is only meant to bless their lives! 

I love you all! Have a great week and take care! 

Sister Robison 

PS, mom and dad, we literally just got the news. That's why it is hard to write about. Lots of mixed emotions. we know that she needs to go home, the spirit has told us that many times over in the past 24 hours. it is just still hard. We have had so much fun together and are so close! I am also a little nervous to get back into the work. i feel as though I have been out of it so long. At the same time, I am very excited though. Mixed emotions! :)  But, President and Sister Clayton will come get us tomorrow night. They will take me to the sister training leaders, and then I will go somewhere from there... but as for the packages and mail, i am not sure what will happen. I am not even sure if I will be in Welland next transfer! I hope i will. Transfer calls are next sunday, so I will let you all know. Love you lots! have a great week! Enjoy all the family! I will try and get a member to take that video of me tonight so that you can have it at the reunion! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment